Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guest Party Gifts

I loooove making cute little gifts for guests when they come over for dinner or a BBQ, especially for special occasions like b'days and christmas etc.  I think it adds some additional cuteness to the occasion...and what guest doesn't like to receive a surprise little gift?! :)

It was recently my husband's b'day and we had family over for a BBQ.  I made these little gifts for everybody:

All this is, is a tiny box of cookies, wrapped up and decorated.
I placed them on everybody's placemats:

Little gifts like these don't have to be expensive, they're mostly just for the fun of it. :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, this is something special and fun and I will have to remember this!!
Dalene

Naturally Me Creations said...

I'll remember that! Heh heh...

Libbie said...

I am sure everyone was so happy to receive your cute little gifts!!! How sweet of you! I look forward to keeping an eye on what else you do!

Naturally Me Creations said...

Thanx Libbie! :D I have some cute Christmas goodies coming soon... :)
Thanx for following! :D