Sunday, December 26, 2010

First and Latest Card Challenge

Crafty Cardmakers is having a First & Latest or Greatest Card Challenge - to post your first card ever made (on photo anyway), and your latest or favourite card...so, here are mine entries!
This was the first card I made, it's a b'day card and I used 2 kinds of paper, 3D mounting foam for the "gift" and ribbon to wrap the gift with.  In my defence (hehe), I didn't really have fancy supplies back then (ie in August this year), so this is the best I could come up with.
And this is (in my opinion) my greatest card, made during December this year.  I think I've improved a tad. :D
It's amazing how easy it is to improve when you have the right goodies at hand. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the simplicity of your first card. And boy it didn't take you long to realise you really, really need LOADS of stash, LOL. Your wedding card is fabulous. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

Brenda Dean said...

I'd be so afraid to post the photo of my first card...I think I destroyed it! LOL.

Beautiful wedding card!

As a challenge lover, you might be interested in my CAS challenge.

Lin said...

Your wedding card is really pretty and your first one has a simple elegance to it.

I tend to bung a load of stuff on mine so they end up looking like I lobbed them into the craft room covered in glue and before I could get them back out they picked up a bit of everything on the way.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers. Do hope to see you back again.

Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox

Monica said...

It is beautiful, Monique! Love the charms and the background paper. So different - not the run of the mill white and pastel colours. Love it!

BTW, I have added your handmade Christmas button AT LAST... I am a bit slow with the technicalities of blogging, you know... Just realized how easy it was to do that... I was following some long-winded method that was taking for ever.

I am still reeling with delight at the fact that I was featured last week.

xxx Monica