Monday, January 17, 2011

YOUR Featured Creations!

Featuring your lovely creations from Who Made What? Weekends! #5!

This week I've chosen 2 creations to feature - seeing that I forgot to do a linky party last week, but mostly because I couldn't choose between these 2 lovelies!  Thanks ladies for linking up your gorgeous goodies! :D

Grab my "I was featured" badge in the right side bar if you like! :)

The FIRST feature is Monica's beautiful card!
Isn't it gorgeous?!  Not only that, but the silver hearts are recycled from kitchen tin foil!  I must say that this is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen - just something about the silvery-swirly-hearty design that does something for me. :)

For all you card lovers...or any craft lovers really!...go check out her blog Handmade Cards With Love...there is so much inspiration to be found amongst her gorgeous cards - you will not be disappointed! :D

This week's SECOND feature is Jamie from Trendy Pockets' lovely decorated candle!
How pretty is that?! She decorated it with epsom salts mixed with glitter to make is uber sparkly! I can't wait to try it out. :D
Have a looksie at her blog to see what other cute things she's been making.

1 comment:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

These are great projects! I saw Monica's original post. Isn't it terrific!

And that candle is just awesome!! TFS these!
maria