Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who Made What? Weekends! Party #15!

This is gonna be a quick post 'cause it's my bed time and I need to get up early tomorrow!  So here goes....

Tnx to everybody who linked up their goodies last weekend, I had fun visiting your blogs. :)

This week's feature from last week's link ups, as voted for by YOU, is.......

......this sheet music dresser by Lori over at The Alligator Box!
Isn't it lovely? It was definitely one of my personal favourites as well. :)  Some time ago I saw someone in blogland decoupage a candle with sheet music and I immediately loved it!  Seeing these drawers covered in sheet music has got me thinking what else might look pretty decorated with sheet music....I think I have an idea already.... :D This should be fun.
Lori has a number of other really great and fancy furniture re-do's on her blog, do pay her a visit and have a look. :)

Well, it's time to link up again! :D  I'm looking forward to seeing what interesting crafts you all have in store for us this weekend! :)






7 comments:

Life, Crafts and Whatever said...

Thanks for hosting!

LBB said...

New follower & just linked up! Can't wait to check out all the great ideas!!
Trisha
www.roundaboutshop.blogspot.com

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

Looking forward to everyone's submissions.... nothing from me this week! I shall enjoy everyone else's :) Love the winner from last week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting this every week... You rock!! I've linked in two entries today.. and am off to check other inspirations now!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Monica said...

Hi Monique,
I have been missing in action as we were away from home to Singa to see my sick hubby. That is why I could not link up last week even though I wanted to reall bad!

That chest of drawers is amazingly clever! Love it no end. Will try to link up this weekend.


xxx Monica

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hostessing each week!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - that dresser is amazing!!!! What a fabulous creation! Off to check out what people linked up :)
Maria