Monday, June 6, 2011

Red Dry Embossed Card

It's my gran's b'day on Sunday, so I decided to make her some cards that she can use instead of one on which I've written and then it's just another useless thing laying around her house, hehe - here's the first one I made for her:
I embossed red card stock, glued on some decorations in the centre, but it looked too bland.  So I took a silver metallic marker and blotted a little sponge with it - I used the sponge to ink the edges of the card, and I went over the embossed design with the sponge too.  Oh, and I used a corner punch as well.
 
Ta da!  :)

.

2 comments:

Monica said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! Super card... love your new embossing folder and the stuff you have done with a silver pen is clever. And the centre piece fits in PERFECTLY.

Gran will be thrilled.

xxx Monica

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

These are great! Your grandmother will love to use them, then brag that her granddaughter made them!!!!

Wow - your blog had a huge overhaul! I love it!

I'm finally back to creating!! Yah!!!!

Maria