Monday, January 9, 2012

Digital Party Invitation

I made this invite for my parent's 60th b'day party later this year, using MyMemories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software - there are so many things you can do with this other than scrapbooking. :D  This was very handy, since the invites all went out via email.
What's fun about this software is that you can take designs and pictures from anywhere (I got this background design from the net) and incorporate them into the program - you're not bound to only use their pictures and backgrounds.
The flowers are from their program and I was able to use the program as well to design the wording, eg the "60" I made 3D and I could bend the wording too to form an arch.

Anyway, just thought I'd show what else you can do with this software.  Another idea coming soon! :D

P.S.  remember that if you want to buy this program, use my special discount code in my right side bar over here somewhere ----->, and you'll get $10 off!



.

1 comment:

Monica said...

What a colourful and happy invite that is...

Love the text... brought a smile to my face.

Happy New Year to you, my friend.

Monica xxx