Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ladybug Baby Album

I bought some of these cute cardboard cutout albums looooong ago, and finally had something to do with one of them - I'm gonna make Aidan's first little baby scrapbook album, hehe.

Here's the before:
I decorated the top like a ladybug:
Then I covered each "page" inside with scrapbook paper and either chalked or inked the edges just to round it off.  From the front:
From the back: 
Now I need to fill it up with some baby stuff, eg sonar pics and other info like the first time I felt him move and other first time stuff like that. :D  I think it's going to be my cutest scrapbook yet.  :)
Linked up at these LINKY PARTIES:
Momnivore's Dilemma         Truly Lovely
It's a Hodgepodge Life         Chick on a Shoestring Decorating

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

So fun!! I LOVE mini albums! Love the bling on top for the dots!