Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who Made What? Weekends! Party #13!

Thanx so much to all who linked up their lovely creations at last weekend's party, I loved checking them all out - so many fun and creative ideas, AND there was a new record of 39 link ups, wee hee! :D

Now, onto this week's feature...and thanx to your votes, it is none other than kind Monica and her beautiful card! :D  I love her cards, and am so glad that you guys appreciate her work as well! :)
I'm a big fan of her cards - it's like she makes them all just for me knowing exactly what I'd like. :)  If you haven't visited her blog yet or are not familiar with her cards, go pay her a visit at Handmade Cards With Love - you won't be disappointed!

Well, it's time to link up, link up, LINK UP! :D  I can't wait to see what you want to share with us this weekend!






.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

First link up twice in a row! Whoo! :) Thanks for hosting!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

That is a beautiful card! Linking up a couple of recycle / upcycle projects this week :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for hostessing!

Unknown said...

I just found your site, so cute!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Congrats to Monica!!! I just voted! Lots of great creations!
Maria