Sunday, February 6, 2011

Liebster Blog Award & My Blog Was Featured on The Answer Is Chocolate! :D

I'd barely finished accepting my Stylish Blogger Award from Kassi at Truly Lovely, when I received the Liebster Blog Award from Monica at Handmade Cards With Love! :D
Thanx so much for the award Monica, I'm really flattered! :)


So, to accept this award I must award this award (ooh, that's a lot of awards) to at least 3 other people, link back to the person who awarded it to me (the lovely Monica!) and post the award badge...so I've chosen 3 ladies whose blogs I enjoy visiting because they're lovely ladies who make lovely creations:


The Sweet Spot
Truly Lovely
Free Pretty Things For You


Another reason why I've chosen FPTFY is because it's after I stumbled upon her blog back in September or October 2010 and saw her cute little crafts, that I decided to start up my own blog to share some of my crafty creations too! ;)


(and yes, I understand if you're not able to accept the award - having recently received my first award, I know it can take up quite a bit of time)  :)



AND THEN!

Carol from The Answer is Chocolate did a feature on my blog today, as part of her BFF aka Blog Feature Friday! :D  I'm so flattered that she considered my blog worthy to be featured.  Thank you so much for all your kind words Carol!  :)


Go on over and visit her chocolatey blog if you want to treat yourself, she has some beautiful creations there (non-chocolate ones too)!  And a bunch of chocolatey recipes...ooooh.....


.

9 comments:

iram said...

congrats i really love your blog so decided to follow it :) i would love if you visit my crafty blog and may be follow it too :)

Fiona said...

Hi Monique,
Congrats!!

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Congrats on your awards and I'm so glad you liked the feature!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Congrats to you Monique!! And thanks so much for passing the award on to us!!! We are so thrilled!!! ;)

iram said...

hi Monique thank you so much for following my blog please do enter in my forever Give Away in which every entry is a winner at

http://artscraftsnhobbies.blogspot.com/p/hi-friends-as-you-all-know-thats-its.html

Tammy @ The Sweet Spot said...

Thank you so much, Monique...What an honor! It means a lot to me that you think Im worthy of this award! I love your blog and all your beautiful creations...Thanks again.

Tammy@The Sweet Spot

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Thank you My Dear!!! you are always SO sweet! :)

Crafty Creations said...

Congrats!!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on your award ! And what a lovely note card collection and box you made