Thursday, February 10, 2011

Using Inlinkz To Link Up


So, I've decided to sign up with Inlinkz!  Even though my blog doesn't bring in any income (yet), it's something that I find fun to do, and so I'm all for spending a little bit of money on it to maintain it.  And since Inlinkz is a way to help me market my blog and have more fun in the process, I've signed up. :)

As most of you probably know, Inlinkz offers free text links with all the same features that you get with the thumbnail links.  For the thumbnail links, you have an option of signing up for one month at a time at $1.99 per month, or for a year at $19.99.  That's not a lot to keep a hobby going online in my humble opinion. :)

Also, you don't need Paypal to pay for this, which is good because I don't use that service.

Inlinkz has fun little features like voting on links, being able to see how many clicks each link in the collection gets, and you can change the appearance of your collection by changing the fonts and borders...and there are some more features too.
 
So...if you want, you can click on the froggy to see for yourself!....



.