Saturday, January 15, 2011

Green Flowery "For You" Card

Remember to enter my Who Made What? Weekend! linky party this weekend!

I made this fun, colourful, flowery little card for Creative Card Crew, Challenge # 11 Jan 2011!
The challenge here was "Let's see some fancy folds", so here's mine:

I used a smooth patterned paper for the front, first, and last inside pages, and used another textured paper for the back page that you see when you open the first page - you can see it's darker in colour on the first photo above.
On the pages I glued 3 different shades of yellow/orange card stock, and stamped on them "For You...", "Because you're..." and "Special!!".
I decorated the card with little paper flowers, blings and sequins.
I left one page inside blank for the message, and just stamped little flowers on that page:




ENTERED into:
Creative Card Crew (Challenge 11Jan2011)                 .

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Beautiful flowers and Great result !!

paper fun said...

Great folds. I love those sunflowers!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari