Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beaded Keyrings

I got an order today for 7 beaded keyrings! Yay!  :D  I had just enough time today to make them all, and here they are:
CLICK ON AN IMAGE TO SEE IT LARGER
She asked that they all have green in them, and so I played around a little with different designs and charms:
 
 
 
I used a variety of plastic and glass pearl beads, size 8 and 11 seed beads, wooden bead, bicones, findings and charms.  Unfortunately I don't have more detailed pics of these, I literally had no time to take more photos before they had to be delivered!
LINKY PARTIES linked to:
The Shabby Chic Cottage                                       Beyond The Picket Fence
Momnivore's Dilemma                                            A Vision To Remember
A Little Lovely Blog                                               Saturday Mornings
Making The World Cuter                                       The Thrifty Home

2 comments:

Catalina said...

Very nice!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Love the green coupled with the pearl...

Thanks for linking this up to Creative Juice!

<3
nicolette

can't wait to see what else you have going on!