Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Lunch - Table Decor Part 2

In part 1 I just posted the goodies that I'd made for the table layout...so here's all the goodies ON the table. I covered the table with white table cloth, and laid over some pretty organza type Christmas fabric overlays that my mum-in-law made for me a couple of years back:
CLICK ON AN IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT
(oops - excuse the skew knife!)
 
I think the serviette rings looked great, I love 'em! :)
I put a chocolate in each glass:
And the one end of the table looked a little empty, so I just made up something random to put there - I didn't really know what I wanted to do!
I filled a glass jar with green and gold spray painted pine cones, added gold ribbon around the neck of the bottle, took some bark from a tree in our yard and spray painted in gold and laid it around the jar.  Then I tool little glass ornaments (they were once filled with gel candles), and I spray painted teeny tiny pine cones and put them inside, and just arranged them around the jar.
And that was it! :)

No comments: