Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Gifts 2010 - Part 5 (Goodie Bag Gifts)

I love giving goodie bags, because it's always fun seeing all the goodies you get.  SO! This year (in addition to their other gifts) I'm giving every couple a Christmas goodie bag, just for fun:
In it is a cracker that I made for each person (I personalized them with their names).  I also filled little bottles with coffee for the guys and hot chocolate for the ladies (I attached some mini marshmallows to the hot chocolate bottles):
For the ladies I decorated a matchbox and tied it to a tea-light candle:

Here are these matchboxes I posted about previously, showing how I decorated them.  And for the guys I just gave a mini slab of chocolate.  Each gift in the bag was labelled with a name tag so that everybody knows who gets what.

LINKY PARTIES linked to:
These Creative Juices                                       Sugar Bee - Craft Edition
The Trendy Treehouse                                     All Things Heart And Home
Blue Cricket Design                                         We Are That Family
Nikki's Nifty Knacks                                       Sew Woodsy
Today's Creative Blog                                      *

1 comment:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Awesome!! What a creative and personal idea!!!
Love the hot cocoa!
Maria